Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Meadowlark Botanical Gardens





The last time I visited these gardens was about two years ago and I thought it was so beautiful. Last week was the second time and- WOW - I think I went at a perfect time. It seemed like so many of the gardens were in bloom and they were so amazing. Here is a list of the gardens that are blooming at different times of the year. The gardens are located in Vienna and admission is $5 for you (age 18 - 54) and free for the kids. We had a wonderful time walking around, looking at the flowers, seeing the turtles and the fish in the water, and saw some great birds. My kids love being outside and they were able to run ahead of me but I knew they were safe and I could usually see them. This is a great place to walk or jog and get lots of exercise. Here is their web site.

No comments: