Thursday, June 5, 2008

Reston Regional Library


I am embarrassed to say that I just started using the library frequently a few months ago. I had gone a year ago and been so worried about the noise of my 2 sons that I left quickly. Now I love going, I am still working on the volume level with my boys but they love it too. I don't know why I ever bought DVDs! They have so many that you can borrow (Thomas the train, Scholastic, Barney, Dora, etc.) and they give you a week with them. There are also tons of books and cassette tapes if your child likes listening to stories while following along. I can also put books on hold so that they are waiting for me and I don't have to drag the kids through looking for titles.
I haven't hit the story hour yet, it doesn't quite fit my schedule, but hopefully by the end of the summer. Here is the link. You might also want to check out this event list that includes all the libraries in Fairfax County. There is a separate list for older children.

No comments: